> Alexander wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I have a set up with postfix 2.2.5 and amavisd-new-2.4.0.
> >
> > Several domains are hosted and for some of them each email is getting
> > "spam scanned" by amavis.
> >
> > Everything works fine except that I'm looking for a nice way to forward
> > every mail that has been detected as spam (above sa_kill_level) to
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED] for each domain.
> >
> > I'm thinking about something like:
> > @spam_quarantine_to_maps = (* => [EMAIL PROTECTED]);
> > with $domain being replaced by the actual recipient domain.
> >
> > No sender or recipient notifications should be made, I just want to
> > forward those mails to a single mailbox for each domain.
> >
> > Any ideas how this could be done?
> > Thank you,
> > Alexander Thiele
>
> Here is a idea:
> http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=amavis-user&m=113453593522039&w=2
>
> Gary V

Thank you,

this is just like i have done it now, except that i have put the
@spam_quarantine_to_maps data into a file.

Now I am a bit of lazy and don't want to edit the @spam_quarantine_to_maps
parameter everytime emails of a new domain need to get scanned.
So I was thinking if a more "generic" way exists? Is there a placeholder or
variable for the recipient domain that could be used?

alexander