Maciej,

> having virus_lovers and spam_lovers definition possibility I'd like to
> ask if it's (or: would be) possible to have the feature of virus|spam
> notification sending just on a per-recipient basis (looks like I've just
> found a received virus notification lover :-))?

Either do what Gary suggested, or use @warnvirusrecip_maps, which is there
just for this purpose. It is a per-recipient lookup list - result of a lookup
is a boolean, true means the recipient will get a notification of a received
virus. The recipient notification differs slightly from admin notification,
but the template text can be adjusted if needed.