amavis wrote:

> Hi,

> My settings are as follows in amavisd.conf

> $sa_tag2_level_deflt = 3.1;
> $sa_kill_level_deflt = 9.0;

> So suppose I want the mails which have a score of equal to or greater
> than 3.1 and  less than 9.0 to go to a separate "spam" box for that
> domain . Above 9.0 the mail is discarded.

> How do I achieve it ?

> Please help.

> Thank you.

> --Sysadmin

The problem is, mail scoring up to 9.0 is being passed to your users,
so they have the opportunity to rescue some false positives themselves.
Quarantining mail at 3.1 for the other domain will cause the
administrator of that domain a tremendous amount of work searching for
false positives on a daily basis. It would suggest giving them a
higher $sa_tag2_level_deflt.

@spam_tag2_level_maps = (
  { '.domain.com' => 5.5, },
  \$sa_tag2_level_deflt,   # catchall default
);

@spam_kill_level_maps = (
  { '.domain.com' => 5.5, },
  \$sa_kill_level_deflt,   # catchall default
);

@spam_quarantine_cutoff_level_maps = (
  { '.domain.com' => 9.0, },
  \$sa_quarantine_cutoff_level,   # catchall default
);

@spam_quarantine_to_maps = (
  { '.domain.com' => '[EMAIL PROTECTED]', },
  \$spam_quarantine_to, # catchall
);