On 9/18/06, Num ber <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'm using amavisd with clamav and SA for postfix MTA.
>
> I would like to have some user pref. like : WhiteListe,Blackliste,Spam
> score..
> Because i use amavisd, it's not possibl to use sql pref with SA, i think is
> possible with Amavisd.sql but, i would like to have confirmation before to
> add this feature.

Here's hoping gmail doesn't break anything...

I patched amavis itself, added
my $sa_sql_status =
$spamassassin_obj->load_scoreonly_sql(@{$msginfo->recips}[0]);

Just before the line
$mail_obj = $spamassassin_obj->parse([EMAIL PROTECTED]);

in the function spam_scan()

So I now use the sql *scores* for spamassassin for the first recipient
of a mail, thus assuming the first recipient is the most important
recipient :)

Anyway, this also works since there are no local users: I only score
per domain, and there's at least one message per domain if there are
more than one recipient in a mail thanks to the upstream mail-server.

One only needs to scan the mail once anyway regardless of recipients
as long as spamassassin returns the complete results of the scan, but
I haven't dug that deep into spamassassin. Then the actual scoring
could be done after the fact, and per recipient.

> I have installed amavisd with yum (rmp), i need to recompil amavis? or sql
> was built in ?

Amavis is a huge perl-file, it is recompiled every time it runs. You
mostly control it from the config-file, which decides which pieces of
perl are used.

If you want a GUI have a look at for instance Maia Mailguard which is
not put on top of amavis but derives from it. IIRC it already has
spamscores per user too.

HM.