Sorry.

Ive seen that the limit per user is about of 1024 file descriptor (FD) opened
simultaneously (in fact, 'ulimit -n' gives 1024) while amavis user (whos
running amavis-milter) opens about 500 FD.. So is not this limit to be
overcomed.

But is the maximum number of opened FD that is overcomed. So Ive executed

echo 498073 > /proc/sys/fs/file-max

amavis-milter logs always still points me out that there are thread_create
errors..

so Ive watch how many files has opened 'amavis' user:

# lsof  -u amavis | wc -l
 108663

And I guess that is the amavis user limit that cause the errors..

Now I have raised amavis to 304800 in /etc/security/limits.conf..

At the moment, the errors was disappeared..

I will wait to see the progress...

If anybody have some hints.. it will be wellcomed!

rocsca