Hello,

How to filter all attachements but one or two

I have a question about filteing attachements.
I need to pass only specific attacements, eg. pdf, text and jpeg.
Mails with all other attachements should be banned.

I have Amavis 2.2.1 and I use policy bank and 'banned_filename_maps' to
filter attachements.

Messages whih atachements that should be passed have the following
content-types:

in the message header there is:

In the body there are:

How to define banned_filename_maps to achieve proper result?

Piter