Voytek wrote:

> On Thu, November 30, 2006 12:45 pm, Gary V wrote:

>> Possibly bypass amavisd-new completely or use a policy bank to bypass
>> spam checks by overriding the content_filter for the pickup service. You
>> could even limit bypassing to a single recipient if desired. Here is an
>> example:
>> http://www200.pair.com/mecham/spam/bypassing.html#11

> Gary, thanks

> the page says to have

> ---------------------------------------
> pickup    fifo  n       -       n       60      1       pickup
>     -o content_filter=
> ---------------------------------------
> I already have
> ---------------------------------------
> pickup    fifo  n       -       n       60      1       pickup
>     -o receive_override_options=no_header_body_checks

> do I end up with both lines...? (yes, I'm way out of my depth here..)

> is this the go: ?
> -------------
> pickup    fifo  n       -       n       60      1       pickup
>     -o receive_override_options=no_header_body_checks
>     -o content_filter=
> -------------

> (as far as I recall, the current receive_override_options option was put
> int to stop Postfix's rules clobbering same spam report)

Yes, you can do this. Remember that this will affect all mail
submitted to the pickup service. If you are using this server to relay
mail to another server then this is not an issue because it is likely
that only system generated mail will be affected. If on the other hand
local users send mail via the sendmail or similar command then you have
to decide if it Ok for them to bypass all checks. If this is the case
(and you are using a 2.x version of amavisd-new) then use of a policy
bank similar to what was shown in the example may be a better option.