Andres wrote:

> On 12/13/06, Gary V <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>> If you do have whitespace where the directive continues on to the next
>> line, maybe you need to show 'postconf -n'. Are you sure the client in
>> question was authenticated?
>>
>> Gary V

> Gary, I do have pcre support, I installed postfix-pcre package.

I did a very poor job of observation. The fact that "X-SMTP-Auth: no"
is written on some mail means this is working:

smtpd_data_restrictions =
  reject_unauth_pipelining,
  permit_sasl_authenticated,
  check_client_access pcre:/etc/postfix/add_auth_header.pcr

If a client makes it this far, and is authenticated via SASL, the
header should not be written.

> broken_sasl_auth_clients = yes
> mynetworks = 127.0.0.0/8

> smtpd_client_restrictions = reject_rbl_client sbl.spamhaus.org,
> reject_rbl_client relays.ordb.org, reject_rbl_client
> blackholes.easynet.nl

> smtpd_data_restrictions = reject_unauth_pipelining,
> permit_sasl_authenticated, check_client_access
> pcre:/etc/postfix/add_auth_header.pcre

> smtpd_delay_reject = yes

> smtpd_helo_restrictions = permit_mynetworks, warn_if_reject
> reject_non_fqdn_hostname, reject_invalid_hostname, permit

> smtpd_recipient_restrictions = reject_unauth_pipelining,
> permit_mynetworks, permit_sasl_authenticated,
> reject_non_fqdn_recipient, reject_unknown_recipient_domain,
> reject_unauth_destination, permit

> smtpd_sasl_auth_enable = yes
> smtpd_sasl_local_domain =

> smtpd_sender_restrictions = permit_sasl_authenticated,
> permit_mynetworks, reject_non_fqdn_sender,
> reject_unknown_sender_domain, reject_unauth_pipelining, permit

> smtpd_use_tls = no

I would get rid of this:

smtpd_client_restrictions =
 reject_rbl_client sbl.spamhaus.org,
 reject_rbl_client relays.ordb.org,
 reject_rbl_client blackholes.easynet.nl

and move these to after reject_unauth_destination

smtpd_recipient_restrictions =
  reject_unauth_pipelining,
  permit_mynetworks,
  permit_sasl_authenticated,
  reject_non_fqdn_recipient,
  reject_unknown_recipient_domain,
  reject_unauth_destination,
  reject_rbl_client sbl.spamhaus.org,
  reject_rbl_client relays.ordb.org,
  reject_rbl_client blackholes.easynet.nl,
  permit