thanks, we'll take a look at those possibilities

>This modification is likely to trip up any log processing software.

We don't have but one or two reports for amavis log lines, so it
would be easy to modify the reports, if at all.

If it's not obvious, we are trying to feed forward from the 2nd-rank
boxes running amavis to the MXs those IPs that have a history of a
qty or percentage of spam-tag or spammy msgs, so we can have the MXs
use the amavis history when weighing whether to reject by the MX.  We
don't know what the threshold or percentage is, but it seems obvious
that an IP sending 90% spam-tagged messages isn't a legit IP.

Len