[EMAIL PROTECTED] schrieb:
> does anyone using amavis + dspam ?
> I am wondering if it's possible to use individual spam filtering rather than
> goes into amavis default account ? Thanks

I have some patches to make dspam a first class citizen in amavisd-new (posted
to the ml
in Jan/Feb 06). These are not complete/considered production ready but I will
use them on
a small mail server this month/January 07 and expect to find some remaining
bugs. After
this testing, I will try to get some of the additional infrastructure code
merged into
mainline so that my patch size is reduced considerably.

If you like to test patches, you're welcome.

fs