> The best place to start is to look at the logs and see what actually
> happens.
> Increse the $log_level as necessary.

I got this message back from one of my tests.

xx.xx.xx.xx failed after I sent the message.
Remote host said: 451 communication with mail server failed (#4.4.2) I'm not
going to try again; this message has been in the queue too long.

This message is from trying to send a mail with an 1mb attachement including
random files and one empty file. After this it just keeps pumping the
message.

Could this error be caused my the bug in the virus client code in amavisd?
If it's not likely so, what could it be?

Thanks,
Nicklas