I'd also like information on lists I can use - however, in my case
they can be less than perfectly 'safe' lists, as rather than outright
reject a message because it's listed, I use maRBL to greylist anything
that gets a hit on an RBL. If they are mislisted, they will come back
and be let in, but if they are a spammer, they usually don't come
back.

With that in mind, what other RBLs are out there that I might use? Is
there a compilation somewhere? Currently, I use:

    rbls => [
            'sbl-xbl.spamhaus.org',
            'list.dsbl.org',
            'spamsources.fabel.dk',