"Micke Andersson" wrote:
> Just a quick check more, it is not so that you have IPTABLES enabled on
> you server?
> Check "iptables-save"
> And really, make sure that AmavisD deamon really is running, and actually
> answering on TCP:10024
> Check "netstat -nap | grep ':1002'"
> You should get something like this in return
> tcp        0      0 127.0.0.1:10024         0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN
> 17754/amavisd (mast
> tcp        0      0 127.0.0.1:10025         0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN
> 13443/master

..iptables isn't active but I think that you have detec the problem, in fact
I have:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] ~]# ps -ax|grep amavisd
Warning: bad syntax, perhaps a bogus '-'? See
/usr/share/doc/procps-3.2.3/FAQ
 3537 ?        Rs     0:02 amavisd (master)
 3541 pts/3    R+     0:00 grep amavisd

..but after a few seconds I have:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] ~]# ps -ax|grep amavisd
Warning: bad syntax, perhaps a bogus '-'? See
/usr/share/doc/procps-3.2.3/FAQ
 3577 pts/3    R+     0:00 grep amavisd

..and I must restart amavisd service ! why amavisd service have this
behavior ??
thanks.

------
Salvatore.