Thanks for the comments Mark.
The thing is that All Spam/Virus stats are OK, so there is no problem with
amavis log parsing.
The problem seems to be with postfix "Rejected" count.
I've already posted it to mailgraph list, meanwhile I'll use pflogsumm stats
to evaluate "Rejected" rates.

Regards,
Leon