How would I set up a different BANNED notify template?

Currently, it looks like virus/badh/banned use same template.

# %notify_recips_templ_by_ccat = (
#   CC_SPAM,       sub { cr('notify_spam_recips_templ') },
#   CC_CATCHALL,   sub { cr('notify_virus_recips_templ') },
# );

If I wanted to have a different template, say, the recipient the ability
to access (via web link) his badh quarantined email, but of course, I
would not want him to have access to virus/banned, so, badh would do
something like:

'bad header, click here to release'

But virus and banned, something like 'A (virus|banned attachment)' was
sent to you by...
Please see system administrator to release.

(assuming of course we had warnvirusrecipient and warnbannerecipient)

This email has been scanned and certified safe by SpammerTrap(tm)
For Information please see http://www.spammertrap.com