Hi,

We run amavisd-new-2.4.3_1,1 on FreeBSD 6.1 and I've got a question
about how to exclude a single domain from spam-checks.

I've read a few documents and  before I adjust a live environment I want
to check if I'm right:

In amavisd.conf I want to add the following entry:
@bypass_spam_checks_maps = (\read_hash("$MYHOME/spam_domains"), 0);
(What about the last zero, is that good of must that be a "1"?

In the file spam_domains I add the following line:
domain.nl 0
.domain.nl 0

Is this correct? Or do I mis something?

Further more, do I need to use "@spam_lovers_maps" or not? That is not
clear to me. Some how-to's mention this entry as needed, other don't.

Can someone give me a hint of what to do?

Thanks in advance!

--
With regards,
Signet bv