Hello,I\'m using amavisd-new 2.4.3 and have problems achieving this:1) warn
local virus/banned recipients2) warn local virus/banned senders3) never send
any warning or DSN offsiteI can achive a subset of the above points, but never
all at the same time.Here are the config\'s I tried:--- Try #1
----$final_virus_destiny = D_DISCARD$final_banned_destiny =
D_DISCARD$warnbannedsender = 1$warnbannedrecip = 1$warnvirusrecip =
1$warn_offsite = 0Problem:Local sender of banned emails don\'t get warned.
Seems to be due to D_DISCARD--- Try #2 ---$final_virus_destiny = D_PASS # with
maildrop filtering the flagged mails
$final_banned_destiny = D_PASS # with maildrop filtering the flagged
mails$warnbannedsender = 1
$warnbannedrecip = 1
$warnvirusrecip = 1
$warn_offsite = 0Problem:Offsite senders of banned emails get still warned.
Seems that $warn_offsite is only ment for recipients, not senders.--- Try #3 ---
$final_banned_destiny = D_BOUNCEProblem:Offsite senders get warned, tooI
searched amavisd.conf upside down but didn\'t find any way to achieve what
seems to be an easy and common setup.Can anyone point me in the right
direction?ThanksArjun