hi,
can anybody tell me howto configure amavisd-new with virtual domains and
users to use per-recipient black-/whitelisting?
i´m using spamassissin with razor, pyzor and dcc for spam detection.
at the moment i have the following config:
$sql_select_policy = 'SELECT "Y" as local FROM domain WHERE
CONCAT("@",domain_name) IN (%k)';
$sql_select_white_black_list = 'SELECT wb FROM wblist,mailaddr'.
     ' WHERE (wblist.rid=?) AND (wblist.sid=mailaddr.id)'.
     '   AND (mailaddr.email IN (%k))'.
     ' ORDER BY mailaddr.priority DESC';

what does the Y in the above select-statement mean?

when i replace sql_select_policy with this
#$sql_select_policy = 'SELECT *,accountuser.id FROM accountuser,policy'.
     ' WHERE (accountuser.policy_id=policy.id) AND (accountuser.email IN
(%k))'.
     ' ORDER BY accountuser.priority DESC';

then the spam for my domains is no more marked as spam and the
white/blacklisting doesn´t work too. when i undo this the spam is marked
again. i tested this with the gtube-sring.
can anybody help please?
thank you

regards
philippe

It has removed 3482 spam emails to date.
Get the free SPAMfighter here: http://www.spamfighter.com