Hello,

I would let DSPAM run gladly as the second support leg. Installation and
mechanism folded also without problems.

I use virtual user accounts. Therefore I ask as I that to furnish can?

In the Web interface is located only

"If you receive a message in your e-mail application that was not caught by
the filter, please forward it to [EMAIL PROTECTED]@yourdomain.com
so that it can be analyzed and learned as SPAM. This will improve the
filter's accuracy in the future."

Under administrator I cannot make mechanisms, exactly as in the control
center:

"An Error Has Occured
The following error occured while trying to process your request:
Unable to open logfile: Permission denied"

Configure Anweisung:
./configure --sysconfdir=/etc/mail/dspam --enable-daemon --enable-syslog
--enable-long-usernames --enable-large-scale --enable-virtual-users
--with-dspam-home=/var/amavis/dspam --with-dspam-home-owner=amavis
--with-dspam-home-group=amavis --with-logfile=/var/log/dspam/dspam.log
--with-logdir=/var/log/dspam --with-storage-driver=mysql_drv
--with-mysql-includes=/usr/include/mysql --with-mysql-libraries=/usr/lib
--enable-preferences-extension

System:
Debian Sarge 3.1, Postfix 2.3.6, PostFixAdmin 2.1, Mysql 4.1, Dspam 3.8
Maia Mailguard 1.0.2, Apache 1.3.33

Thanks for Help,
Kind Regards
Silvio Siefke - Kniestraße 9 - 58091 Hagen
Tel. +49-2331-3480001, Fax 3482259
www.silviosiefke.de | [EMAIL PROTECTED]