Greetings,

I've been trying to figure out how to get per user Spam Defanging
working. I have a working amavis setup, and my per-user mysql
configurations for bypass_virus_checks and bypass_spam_checks work just
fine, as does my spam_kill_level. My theory is that I just don't have
the right column name for the per user configuration of it, or that it
this feature doesn't exist. If it's the latter, any tips on what line of
code I should be looking at to make it per user?

Thanks,
Justin Gehring