Hi,

since recently, I am a very strange problem when using amavis-new with
postfix. As soon as I integrate amavisd into postfix, unencoded 8-bit
characters are modified in the following way:

- Quoted printables work fine.

- In ISO-8859-1 or ISO-8859-15 messages, 8-bit characters are converted
  into UTF-8 while the "Content-Type" header remains unchanged.

- Unencoded 8-bit characters in UTF-8 messages are broken.

I updated to the latest stable version of amavis-new, but the problem
remains. What could be wrong?

Best regards,
Patrick

--
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
PGP public key available. Key ID: 0B7DDE39