Alberto wrote:

> Hi..

> We are trying to set up a corporate site-wide whitelisting mechanism,
> that is, ready to use files by which bypass sa-filtering only.
> The virus scanning should remain not altered.
> Is it possible with amavisd-new 2.4.5?

> Thanks,
> Alberto

1)
In @score_sender_maps is an example of a line that could be enabled:
#  read_hash("/var/amavis/sender_scores_sitewide"),

You would populate /var/amavis/sender_scores_sitewide with data in
this form:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] -8
[EMAIL PROTECTED] -8
.daimlerchrysler.com -4

This will lower the score for these (envelope) senders (but will not bypass SA).

2)
You could:
@whitelist_sender_maps = read_hash("/var/amavis/whitelist");

with the data in /var/amavis/whitelist:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
.daimlerchrysler.com

This will whitelist these (envelope) senders (but will not bypass SA).
See amavisd.conf-sample for more details.

3)
See #6 and #7 of:
http://www200.pair.com/mecham/spam/bypassing.html
(this will bypass SA)

4)
you could create a .cf file in your /etc/mail/spamassassin
(or other appropriate) directory and use SA whitelisting:
whitelist_from or (better) whitelist_from_rcvd
http://spamassassin.apache.org/full/3.1.x/doc/Mail_SpamAssassin_Conf.html#whitelist_and_blacklist_options

The sender is extracted from headers instead of being the envelope
sender.