All,

  Policy Banks, being "new" to amavisd are definitely new to me.  The
"originating" style policy bank is very appealing to me, and I would
like to implement this.  I realize there are a few methods to
accommodate this.   I think I would prefer to do it with XFORWARD from
postfix.

The example demonstrated in the amavisd documentation references a
postfix that listens on two separate IP addresses.  Is this required?  I
would prefer to do this with one, but I am a little blocked on how that
would be accomplished.

Appreciate any input!

Thanks,

Jason