Well, Mark, actually I don't do any quarantine, as I said before I've
set up Amavis to do tag-and-forward only (i.e., users decide what to
do with their spam). Scrubbing through the logs I've found that these
warnings come from only one sender address, a headlines reporting
service from a local newspaper. So I guess they're messing up with
MIME boundaries, or failing to format their messages right. Anyway,
the messages get delivered right, and I don't see any complains from
my users regarding this subject. So I think it's a minor issue.

Thanks for the quick answer!

Luix