ECEG wrote:

> Hello,

> Here's my configuration:
> postfix + amavis + clamav + spamassassin + mysql db for virtual
> aliases, mailboxes, etc.

> One of my customers runs their main mail.domain.com server on the
> configuration above at my colo facility.  Inside their company, they
> run a groupware server (including mail) which all their users POP/
> IMAP/SMTP to.  Each user has a POP/IMAP account on our colo mail
> server (e.g.: [EMAIL PROTECTED]) which is setup to store & forward to
> the user's corresponding internal address (e.g.:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]).  Everything works fine on this scenario,
> including spam/virus headers for legacy users who still POP/IMAP
> directly to the colo server (as opposed to the users who POP/IMAP to
> the internal server).  Users who POP/IMAP to the internal server do
> get virus headers but don't get X-Spam headers.  My guess is that
> amavis sees the forwarded messages as outbound messages and therefore
> skips the spamassassin scanning.  This is the issue I need to figure
> out how to change.

> I've tried to get the client to look at other approaches (e.g.:
> fetchmail from the internal server to the external server, etc.) but
> they refuse that scenario.

> Can anyone recommend a configuration solution to this situation?

> Cheers,
> Daniel

X-Spam headers are only inserted for recipients considered 'local'.
First make sure the recipient domain is included in
@local_domains_maps. In your case it may be as simply as
prefixing a period to the domain listed in @local_domain_maps
(so it includes subdomains).

@local_domains_maps = ( [".$mydomain", '.domain.com' ] );

Read the section: No spam-related headers inserted?
http://www.ijs.si/software/amavisd/#faq-spam