You are right, fix the core dump and you will have no tmp file.

> delete it. And amavisd-new don`t delete folder, which contain
> unexpected file. But why altermime core-dumped when
> disclaimer longer them 50-60 non-english chr? I don`t know...

Contact authors of altermime than.
There is very little that amavisd-new can do to fix altermime.

No program should core dump.  All programs should check and deal with
exceptional conditions.
Run debugging on altermime, its GPL, author would probaly thank you for
helping fix it.

--
Michael Scheidell, CTO
SECNAP Network Security Corporation