Gary V wrote:

> Frank wrote:
> > sorry,
> > forgot to mention the version information:
> >
> > amavisd-new 2.5.1
> > (SpamAssassin 3.2.0, SuSE Linux Enterprise Server 8)
> >
> > Am Mittwoch, 13. Juni 2007 schrieb Frank Perske:
> >> Hello,
> >>
> >> how is it possible, to add the subject_tag to spam-mail, which is to be
> >> quarantined?
>
> I can't tell you how, but the question I have is "Why"? Messages sent
> to quarantine are not marked for a reason. When it comes time to
> release a message from quarantine, the recipient will see the message
> is marked as ***SPAM*** and will possibly delete it just like they
> delete all their other ***SPAM*** messages. If a message is released
> from quarantine, usually it's because the message is a false positive.
> False positives should not me marked ***SPAM***.
>
> Gary V

Good question :-)

1. our mailing-system for end-users (novell groupwise) cannot apply filter
rules on message-headers, only on subjects

2. over the day our groupwise has a performance problem. so we want to
quarantine the spam on the mailserver and release it over night.

3. i don't understand, why amavisd changes the header-lines "x-spam-flag" but
not the subject for spam in quarantine

Frank