Sven,

Sorry for delay. I can not reproduce your problem,
even though I tried to mimic your settings.

> >> $defang_maps_by_ccat{+CC_SPAM} = [
> >>     { # a per-recipient hash lookup table
> >>     '.dynamik.sytes.net'  => 'attach',
> >>    },
> >>    $defang_spam,  # fallback to old style setting if no match above
> >> ];
> > Appears alright.
> > Does recipient address match the '.dynamik.sytes.net' ?
>
> Yes it does. All of my users are using a localpart with this domainpart.
> (e.g. [EMAIL PROTECTED]) At least the user I'm using for testing
> puposes does. Its not a multi-domain setup. The server I'm using is
> responsible only for this domain.

> As this only refers to CC_CLEAN I don't think this is a problem, isn't
> it?

If mail contents for this recipient is spam, then the CC_CLEAN entry
in the %defang_maps_by_ccat hash has no influence over it.

Perhaps this recipient does not consider the message spam,
e.g. when its kill level is very high, or has spam checks bypassed!?
If this were the case, mail content would be labeled CC_CLEAN
so the $defang_maps_by_ccat{+CC_SPAM} entry would not control it.

You'd want your domains to be configured as spam lovers,
and keep kill level low where it belongs (e.g. in the 5..10 range).

The
  (09615-01) local delivery: <> -> <clean-quarantine>, ...
seems to confirm it.

> In amavisd.conf it is above the +CC_SPAM assignment, so if they are
> concurring, the CC_CLEAN assignment should be overwritten by the CC_SPAM
> assignment.

It is not overwritten, it is an independedt key/value pair in
am associative array %defang_maps_by_ccat.

> I attached a anonymized log. May it help others with the same problem.
> It says that amavis is using altermime for mangling. For creating this
> log entry I used an external mailaccount for sending a mail wich should
> be classified as spam to a local recipient (mail from:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]). As I used an external sender, the policy bank
> 'MYUSERS' gets not involved and so is discl_allowed=0

A log at level 5 would be more helpful, if it turns out my
guessing above has no grounds.