Hello everyone,

I'm tuning up my $sql_select_policy in order to improve functionality
of amavis on my mail server and I'm struggling with something which
I'd imagine would be simple.  I need to extend this query as follows:

" ... OR alias.goto LIKE ('%RECIPIENT%')"

where RECIPIENT is the individual recipient address for the message
in question and the % signs are wrapping it in order to treat it as a
needle in a haystack.  I need the same recipient address which
appears in the first set of single quotes when the %k macro is
expanded in the typical policy lookup query (per the various README
examples)...

Can anyone help me?

Thanks,
Daniel