Rocco wrote:

> Hello,

> I would like to not block the spam for some domain.

> I saw a parameter $bypass_spam_checks_maps it seems the right suitable
> for my case, but I would like to know how to use it storing domain name
> in a file or SQL database and other better methods  (if there any) for
> my purpouse.

> thanks,

> rocsca

One possibility (depending on your setup). Create a policy where every
configuration setting is NULL with the exception of spam_lover and
bypass_spam_checks (you need to set both when bypassing). Something like this:

INSERT INTO policy (id, policy_name, spam_lover, bypass_spam_checks) VALUES
(88, 'Bypass spam checks', 'Y', 'Y');

Create a domain wide user (@example.com) with a priority higher than
any normal ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) user for that domain. Assign this policy
to the domain wide user. All settings except spam_lover and
bypass_spam_checks will fall through to either the normal user's
settings if they exist and are not also NULL, or to static lookups if
there is nothing to key on in SQL. Essentially you are creating a
domain-wide override.