Gary wrote:

> Geison wrote:

>> A little bit more information...

>> I would like to select from some database the top #10 ip / domain
>> spammers. In according this information i would not receive messages
>> from these senders

> Off hand I doubt you will ever know who the top ten spammers are. They
> probably are using the million or so botnet computers to spew their
> garbage. I doubt they they use one IP address and one domain name to
> send from. You would do a lot better by using zen.spamhaus.org to
> block some of those millions of computers. Their database is much
> better than anything you could ever craft by hand.

If you are using postfix, it would be something like this:

smtpd_recipient_restrictions =
     permit_mynetworks,
     permit_sasl_authenticated,
     reject_unauth_destination,
     <..possible other stuff..>
     reject_rbl_client zen.spamhaus.org

I actually use use sbl-xbl.spamhaus.org (which is a subset of zen.spamhaus.org)
You could use one or the other (but not both).