Fili,

> On our system a mailalias (like [EMAIL PROTECTED]) could store incomming
> email to multiple local mailboxes.
> Therefor, i am trying to define a spam-lovers-list using local mailboxes
> instead of using recipient email addresses.
> This way the amavis-quarantine can be disabled on a per mailbox basis,
> instead of the entire mailalias.

If you are talking about alias expansion (done by a local delivery agent),
this happens after content filtering. Content filter has no idea that
alias expansion will be performed later during delivery, it only sees
envelope recipient address as it is before alias expansion.

One way to split a message into multiple addresses before a content filter
is to use virtual alias mapping, which must be done before content filtering.
This way amavisd would see final addresses instead of a 'role' address.
Note that it is possible to configure Postfix to do virtual alias
mapping before or after content filtering, or on both.