mouss wrote on 22/07/07 18:20:

> Will said "virus lover" pay for the consequences when his machine
> infects the rest of the world? viruses are different than spam. They are
> digital "massive destruction weapons".

I understand the argument against delivering viruses to our users, but
they expect their mail to come to them untampered, regardless (or at
least the bodies). We can add the tools to let them identify virus
infected mails but it's up to them to do whatever. I would just like it
clearer that the message is virus-infected.

As far as I know, the "$defang_virus = 1" will change the body so isn't
really an option for us.

Regards,
Cian Davis