> Even the SpamAssassin tests show that there was something weird
> with the mail header (INVALID_MSGID, MISSING_HEADERS, no To or Cc),
> so it looks the mail header was indeed somehow broken, or maybe
> just genuinely submitted like that.
>
> Did the message arrive from outside, regularly through SMTP,
> or was it generated locally and submitted on the same host?
> Examining the message carefully could tell what happened.
>

> There is no need to quarantine mail with bad headers (except as
> a troubleshooting aid), if it is being delivered anyway:
>
>  $final_bad_header_destiny = D_PASS;
>  $bad_header_quarantine_to = undef;

That's how I turn off quarantining. But what about when I want to turn off the
this check generally?  @bypass_header_checks_maps = (1); does not work for me
now, because I still have mails in /var/virusmails/ quarantined because of bad
headers found - the same as described above.
I thaught, that when I turn off generally the check, mails cannot be
quarantined, because the check is not performed. Strange.

I have $final_bad_header_destiny = D_PASS and  $bad_header_quarantine_to on
default value (not present in amavisd.conf).

Tomas