> Gary wrote:
>
> > Justin wrote:
>
> >> Hello Everyone,
> >> I am using amavis with postfix+mysql setup.
> >> Amavis is scanning messages and is reinjecting messages to
> postfix through
> >> smtp.
> >> I would like to know how can I manage spam scores so that
> certain domain
> >> like yahoo.com is not getting high score.
> >> My user requested that there are false positive when it is sent from
> >> specific yahoo.com account.
> >> Please help!
> >> Justin
>
> > One way would be to use @score_sender_maps. If you don't have
> > this in amavisd.conf then look for it in amavisd.conf-sample
> > under the heading:
>
> > # ENVELOPE SENDER SOFT-WHITELISTING / SOFT-BLACKLISTING
>
> > Look at both the per-recipient and site-wide examples and place
> > your entries in the appropriate position(s).
>
> Another possibly method is to determine exactly what particular rule
> is causing the false positive and then zero out the score of that
> rule in local.cf.
>
> score SOME_YAHOO_RULE 0
>
> What version of SA?
>
> Gary V

Thanks Gary,
My SA version is 3.1.8 on redhat.
Amavisd-new version 2.4.5
I couldn't find the yahoo score on /usr/share/spamassassin/50_scores.cf

Spam scores are:

 tests=[BIZ_TLD=1.169, DNS_FROM_RFC_ABUSE=0.479,
 DNS_FROM_RFC_POST=1.44, DNS_FROM_RFC_WHOIS=0.879, HTML_10_20=0.945,
 HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, MAILTO_TO_SPAM_ADDR=0.276,
 MSGID_FROM_MTA_ID=0.927]

I do not know if I am on the right track to 0 out yahoo scores.

Thanks again.

Justin