Hi, I've been looking aroud for info about how to integrate dkimproxy
to my postfix+amavis+sa+clamav setup. So far, I've compiled dkimproxy
and made the signatures. But right now I'm about to integrate it to my
Postfix+Amavis setup, and I was wandering if the instructions shown at
the Amavis site for dkim-milter will do with dkimproxy.
I need to set up DKIM outbound email signing, as I've been reading
that the checking is handled by the DKIM SA plugin.

Thanks in advance,

Luis