>Now everything works fine.
> >I just made one change on master.cf
> >Instead of using smtp_fallback_relay, I used just fallback_relay:
> >
> >  amavis unix      -       -       n       -       12        smtp
> >          -o smtp_data_done_timeout=1200
> >          -o smtp_send_xforward_command=yes
> >          -o disable_dns_lookups=yes
> >          -o fallback_relay=127.0.0.1:10024
> >
> >I am usgin RHEL 4 and the postfix version that is shipped with it.
> >Postfix-2.2.10
> >I don't know if that is the cause. Well it works fine. Thank you.
>
> Sorry, I forgot RedHat supplied antique
> software.  smtp_fallback_relay is the name for that parameter since 2005.
>
> >I have another question. I want to make few whitelist. Can you help?
> >I want one domain to be whitelisted from spam filtering when sending out.
> >All the emails destined to that domain still has to be scanned
> but I would
> >like to bypass outgoing messages from specific domains. How can
> I do this?
>
> Have them submit mail to an alternate postfix smtp listener that has
>    -o content_filter=
> ie. an empty value to disable the content filter completely.
>

> >Thank you,
> >
> >Justin
>
> --
> Noel Jones

Thanks,
I am seeing some problem. I think it is related to the number of processes.
In my postfix server, I set
--------------------------
/etc/postfix/main.cf:

default_process_limit = 150

smtpd_error_sleep_time = 1s
smtpd_hard_error_limit = 20
smtpd_helo_required = yes
smtpd_recipient_limit = 1000
smtpd_recipient_restrictions = permit_mynetworks permit_sasl_authenticated
reject_unauth_destination reject_unknown_sender_domain
smtpd_reject_unlisted_recipient = yes
smtpd_reject_unlisted_sender = yes
smtpd_sasl_auth_enable = yes
smtpd_sasl_local_domain = $myhostname
smtpd_sender_restrictions = permit_sasl_authenticated
smtpd_timeout = 60s

And in my amavisd.conf in a separate machine
-------------------------
/etc/amavisd.conf:

$max_servers = 12
-------------------------

I didn't quiet understand how to configure my server to its best form.
What is the reasonable numbers between amavis max_servers,
default_destination_concurrency_limit and default_process_limit in postfix.
When I use my postfix server to scan everything (amavis in localhost) the
emails are delivered instantly. But when I use the separate spam filtering
(separate machine for Amavis) then I see delays on delivering messages. And
Huge backlog on active queue in postfix server.
Can someone help me?
Thank you,

Justin.