> Hi, I have 2 problems I cant figure out.
> 1. No matter what I do I cannot get amavis to edit the subject tag and
> add "****SPAM****" to spam emails. What am I don't wrong.

> @local_domains_maps = ( ["$mydomain example1.com example2.com"] ); # list of
> all local domains
Should be:
@local_domains_maps = ( [ "$mydomain", 'example1.com', 'example2.com' ] );
or, to also include subdomains:
@local_domains_maps = ( [ ".$mydomain", '.example1.com', '.example2.com' ] );

> 2. I cant get amavis to send the spam admin and virus admin emails. I
> hard coded an email address in and it still will not send me an email
> when we receive spam.

You have this set up where spam_admin_maps and virus_admin_maps is
defined, but this
policy bank assumes your client is sending to port 10026. This policy
bank is geared
toward configuring Postfix to send SASL authenticated clients to port
10026. My guess
is you are not doing this.

> $policy_bank{'ORIGINATING'} = { # mail supposedly originating from our users
>  originating => 1, # declare that mail was submitted by our smtp client
>  allow_disclaimers => 1, # enables disclaimer insertion if available
>  # notify administrator of locally originating malware
>  virus_admin_maps => ['[EMAIL PROTECTED]'],
>  spam_admin_maps => ['[EMAIL PROTECTED]'],
>  warnbadhsender => 1,
>  # forward to a smtpd service providing DKIM signing service
>  forward_method => 'smtp:[127.0.0.1]:10027',
>  # force MTA conversion to 7-bit (e.g. before DKIM signing)
>  smtpd_discard_ehlo_keywords => ['8BITMIME'],
>  bypass_banned_checks_maps => [1], # allow sending any file names and types
>  terminate_dsn_on_notify_success => 0, # don't remove NOTIFY=SUCCESS option
> };

If your client is in @mynetworks, and you want the same behavior you
are expecting from
the ORIGINATING policy bank, then configure the MYNETS policy bank
like the ORIGINATING
policy bank.

> @mynetworks = qw( 127.0.0.0/8 [::1] [FE80::]/10 [FEC0::]/10
>  10.10.144.0/22 10.100.1.0/22 );
>

> $policy_bank{'MYNETS'} = { # mail originating from @mynetworks
>  originating => 1, # is true in MYNETS by default, but let's make it explicit
>  os_fingerprint_method => undef, # don't query p0f for internal clients
> };

Would become:

$policy_bank{'MYNETS'} = { # mail supposedly originating from our users
 originating => 1, # declare that mail was submitted by our smtp client
 allow_disclaimers => 1, # enables disclaimer insertion if available
 # notify administrator of locally originating malware
 virus_admin_maps => ['[EMAIL PROTECTED]'],
 spam_admin_maps => ['[EMAIL PROTECTED]'],
 warnbadhsender => 1,
 # forward to a smtpd service providing DKIM signing service
 forward_method => 'smtp:[127.0.0.1]:10027',
 # force MTA conversion to 7-bit (e.g. before DKIM signing)
 smtpd_discard_ehlo_keywords => ['8BITMIME'],
 bypass_banned_checks_maps => [1], # allow sending any file names and types
 terminate_dsn_on_notify_success => 0, # don't remove NOTIFY=SUCCESS option
};

If your client is not sending to port 10026, and it's not in
@mynetworks, then you may
be looking to to configure the $*_admin outside of a policy bank:

$virus_admin = '[EMAIL PROTECTED]';
$spam_admin = '[EMAIL PROTECTED]';