> Yes, the correct names are "amavisd-nanny" and "amavisd-agent"
>
> These should be found in the same directory as the "amavisd" main
> program, on my system they're in /usr/local/sbin.
>
> Both are included in the amavisd-new source tarball and (should be)
> installed by default.

Hi! Noel,

Many thanks for your reply.

As you suggest, I did the following
# wget  http://www.ijs.si/software/amavisd/amavisd-new-2.5.2.tar.gz
# tar -zxvf amavisd-new-2.5.2.tar.gz
# cd amavisd-new-2.5.2

There, I find correctly the two missing files.    :-)

Then, I take a look at the included amavisd-new.spec (which is based on
version 2.2.2)
which does not mention those two programs

It way be needed to add the following lines:
%{__install} -D -m0755 amavisd-nanny %{buildroot}%{_sbindir}/amavisd-nanny
%{__install} -D -m0755 amavisd-agent  %{buildroot}%{_sbindir}/amavisd-agent
%{__install} -D -m0755 p0f-analyzer.pl
%{buildroot}%{_sbindir}/p0f-analyzer.pl

Thanks again,
Eddy