I'd like to point out that you are causing tens if not hundreds of
thousands of people to get more spam in their mailbox using this design.

Why?

1. You accept a piece of spam with a forged sender.
2. You attempt to contact the far side for delivery.
3. The far side recognizes spam and rejects it.
4. You return the spam as a DSN to the forged sender.

DO NOT DO THIS.

You should be filtering for them, and rejecting during SMTP.  They need
to accept any mail you send them.  Otherwise, you are sending forged
spam back to hundreds of thousands of innocent victims.

--
Jo Rhett
Net Consonance ... net philanthropy, open source and other randomness