I'm upgrading an OpenBSD spam filter from version 3.4 to 4.1 by basically
installing  a brand new server. It's a chrooted Amavisd-new-2.5.2
installation with SpamAssassin 2.3.2, ClamAV and Maia Mailguard 1.0.2.

When running amavisd in debug, I'm getting the following error:

Oct 10 18:50:09 mail1.ameripeds.com /usr/local/sbin/amavisd[16861]:
SpamControl:
 initializing Mail::SpamAssassin
plugin: failed to parse plugin (from @INC): Can't locate
Mail/SpamAssassin/Plugi
n/Check.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /usr/libdata/perl5/i386-openbsd/5.8.8
/usr/lo
cal/libdata/perl5/i386-openbsd/5.8.8 /usr/libdata/perl5
/usr/local/libdata/perl5
 /usr/local/libdata/perl5/site_perl/i386-openbsd
/usr/libdata/perl5/site_perl/i3
86-openbsd /usr/local/libdata/perl5/site_perl /usr/libdata/perl5/site_perl
/usr/
local/lib/perl5/site_perl) at (eval 109) line 1.

I checked my old config and these files were not copied to the chroot jail
yet that config works. The
modules themselves are in:

# lf /usr/local/libdata/perl5/site_perl/Mail/SpamAssassin/Plugin
ASN.pm                     HTMLEval.pm                Rule2XSBody.pm
AWL.pm                     HTTPSMismatch.pm           SPF.pm
AccessDB.pm                Hashcash.pm                Shortcircuit.pm
AntiVirus.pm               HeaderEval.pm              SpamCop.pm
AutoLearnThreshold.pm      ImageInfo.pm               Test.pm
Bayes.pm                   MIMEEval.pm                TextCat.pm
BodyEval.pm                MIMEHeader.pm              URIDNSBL.pm
BodyRuleBaseExtractor.pm   OneLineBodyRuleType.pm     URIDetail.pm
Check.pm                   Pyzor.pm                   URIEval.pm
DCC.pm                     Razor2.pm                  VBounce.pm
DKIM.pm                    RelayCountry.pm            WLBLEval.pm
DNSEval.pm                 RelayEval.pm               WhiteListSubject.pm
DomainKeys.pm              ReplaceTags.pm
#

That is in the INC list.

When I run spamassassin --lint, I get no warnings or errors. In fact,
with -D added, I get the following output line showing Check.pm being
loaded:

[27823] dbg: plugin: loading Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::Check from @INC

I'm stumped. I figure it has to be something I'm missing in my chroot jail,
but I'm at a loss as to what it might be.

Thanks for any info you can provide.

Mike