Luis,

> Hi, people, lately I've been seeing several mails originating at my
> domains (legal, solicited mails) which trigger something like this on
> the logs:
> do_notify_and_quarantine: rec_bl_ccat=(1,0), ccat=(1,1)
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> Just to clarify, why is it triggering do_notify_and_quarantine? what
> do rec_bl_ccat and ccat mean?

The do_notify_and_quarantine is called for every message.
It checks what is a content type of a message and whether
it needs to be quarantined or not, and whether a notification
needs to be sent to administrator or recipient, or not.

The corresponding logging call in the current version is:

  do_log(2,"do_notify_and_quarantine: rec_bl_ccat=(%d,%d), ccat=(%d,%d) %s",
            $rec_ccat_maj, $rec_ccat_min, $ccat, $ccat_min, $rec)
            if $rec_ccat_maj != $ccat || $rec_ccat_min != $ccat_min;

It is probably all normal, it is just saying that a 'minor contents category'
for a recipient [EMAIL PROTECTED] is different from a
per-message minor contents category, which shows a summarized info
pertaining to all recipients of a message (it takes a max of velues
across all recipients).

In this particular case, the ccat is 1, which means CC_CLEAN:

  CC_CATCHALL()  { 0 }
  CC_CLEAN ()    { 1 }  # tag_level = "CC_CLEAN,1"
  CC_MTA   ()    { 2 }  # trouble passing mail back to MTA
  CC_OVERSIZED() { 3 }
  CC_BADH  ()    { 4 }
  CC_SPAMMY()    { 5 }  # tag2_level  (and: tag3_level = "CC_SPAMMY,1")
  CC_SPAM  ()    { 6 }  # kill_level
  CC_UNCHECKED() { 7 }
  CC_BANNED()    { 8 }
  CC_VIRUS ()    { 9 }

A CC_CLEAN with a minor ccat 1 means it crossed tag_level for at least
one recipient, but not for this particular recipient, which has CC_CLEAN,0.

So it seems you have @spam_tag_level_maps which gives different levels
for different recipients. Quite normal.