Dave McGuire wrote:
> On Dec 6, 2007, at 12:39 PM, MrC wrote:
>>>    Hey folks.  It looks to me like amavisd-new isn't logging the
>>> SpamAssassin rules summary for messages that *don't* get tagged
>>> as  spam.  I can't believe I've never noticed this before, but
>>> sitting  here staring at a log file, this seems to be the case.
>> Lower the value of $sa_tag_level_deflt, as in :
>>
>> $sa_tag_level_deflt  = undef;  # add spam info headers if at, or
>> above that level
>
>    It's already set to undef...I'm not talking about the addition of
> headers to messages, I'm talking about the logging (to syslog, in my
> case) of each message as amavisd processes it.

What is your $log_level setting ?  SPAM-TAG entries will be added at
$log_level=2.

See also "syslog priorities are now dynamically derived" in the
RELEASE_NOTES file for dynamic priorities.  I have a little blurb also
in the README file for amavis-logwatch.

Dec  6 10:07:24 mailhost amavis[22519]: (22519-05) SPAM-TAG, <from> ->
<to>, No, score=-0.528 required=6.29 tests=[AWL=-0.901, BAYES_05=-1.11,
DNS_FROM_RFC_BOGUSMX=1.482, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001]

MrC