Bruno,

> Could someone give me the D_DISCARD, D_REJECT RFC value?
> Is the D_DISCARD equal to 451 Error for instance?

Not quite so directly.

D_PASS results in a 250 returned status, unless there is some
  problem in delivery (like rejection by the second-instance MTA,
  or a failure in processing), which would result in 4xx

D_DISCARD has no clear equivalent in rfc 2821 which is geared
  towards delivery or rejection and does not approve of
  losing mail. The effect is that a status 250 is returned, but
  message is NOT delivered nor is bouneced, silently losing it
  (apart from optional quarantining, which has its independent
  controls)

D_REJECT results in a 5xx status returned

D_BOUNCE results in a 250 status, but then a bounce is generated
  (i.e. a nondelivery notification is sent to the sender),
  just as a MTA would do if it discovered its inability to
  deliver *after* already accepting a message.