Rajkumar S wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am configuring amavis-new with postfix, under debian etch. I am
> using it in proxy mode, using smtpd_proxy_filter. When using
> spamassassin, is it possible to use per recipient bayes database and
> rule scores in this mode?
>
> raj

No, per-user bayes is not possible with amavisd-new.
Amavisd-new can use different tag levels for different
recipients, but not different rules or rule scores.

Amavisd-new has the same features available regardless of
whether it's running pre-queue or post-queue.

http://www.ijs.si/software/amavisd/#faq-spam
and other notes on that page.

--
Noel Jones