I've gotten a few emails coming in, both from MSN that I've seen so far, that
have a large amount of blank lines after the last MIME boundary. I've attached
a sample I edited from a real email.

Basically the email itself is normal length, but all the blank lines ended up
getting decoded as a MIME part and is saved as one very long blank file. When
amavis runs the external file command, file itself eats up 100% cpu and ends
up timing out. I've upgraded MIME::Tools to the latest on CPAN, and running
Amavisd-new 2.5.2 with file 4.21. Anyone else seen this sort of behavior
before, and/or any suggestions as to fix it?

--

Ryan Moore