Hi All!

On my own server I use postfix and amavis in before-queue mode,
like that:
postfix master.cf: -o smtpd_proxy_filter=127.0.0.1:10024
amavis 50-user: $final_spam_destiny = D_REJECT;

All spam letters got SMTP response:
554 5.7.1 Rejected, id=xxxx SPAM

Very nice, but users don't know how bypass spam filter.
I need something like this:
554 5.7.1 Rejected, id=xxxx SPAM http://server.com/amavis.htm#spam
or
554 5.7.1 Rejected, id=xxxx SPAM Please add "NO-SPAM-3245" to subject.

And I was make small patch for amavisd-new, they following in attch...
I hope it can be useful for others.

All what you need - after install, define some variables in amavis config:
$ex_virus_response
$ex_banned_response
$ex_spam_response
$ex_badh_response

SY, Volodymyr.

PS Sorry for my English, it's not perfect and I know that :)