Hello.

I have a frontend SMTP gateway that serves serveral domains. The frontend
spans trhough several server. Every server has the same
configuration/hardware. The platform of every server is
Postfix+MySQL+Amavisd-new.

I would like to enhanche my system implementing a shared quarantine
(hopefully an SQL quarantine). And then to setup a Web application to
access to the quarantine after the admin for a domain has authenticated
against MySQL. The application has to permit the user to browse the
messages quarantined and destined for its domains, and then to release
eventually some of them.

Someone could give me some instructions on how I have to proceed and what
choices I could do?

Thanks,

rocsca