Raj,

> > Uncomment (remove the first '#') both occurrences of the:
> > #[? %#T ||, Tests: \[[%T|,]\]]#
> [...]
> Thanks, I am having SA rules logged in log file. I am also using sql
> logging, is it possible to log the SA rules to sql also? The sample
> config did not have some thing like sql_select_policy for insert.

The current code does not provide storing a set of triggered tests
into SQL. It wouldn't be much work to achieve it, although I don't see
much advantage with a simple solution, and there could be a significant
impack with a proper database-oriented solution:

A simple solution could add a field to a msgs table, and store
a list of rule names there, perhaps as a comma-separated list
of rule names. Such a solution does not offer useful/quick queries
on stored records for the purpose of analyzing rules effectiveness,
it is no better than analyzing a plain log file with %T logged there.

A proper relational database -oriented solution would add a table,
associating mail-id with a set of rule IDs, one record per association.
This would allow more interesting database queries, but I think it would
result in a significant increase in a database size and add a cost of
inserting all these records for each message.