Rocsca,

> > > $inet_socket_bind = undef;

> Anyway, if I switch again to the amavisd-new conf without "
> $inet_socket_bind = undef", amavisd refuse connection from postfix:
> dsn=4.4.1, status=deferred (delivery temporarily suspended: connect to
> 127.0.0.1[127.0.0.1]: Connection refused)
>
> why?

I don't understand why you are asking this, you already know the
answer: if $inet_socket_bind is undef, amavisd binds to all interfaces;
if it is set to some IP address, it binds to that interface ONLY.
The default setting (see: amavisd.conf-default) is '127.0.0.1',
i.e. to bind to a loopback interface *only*.

> Please note that amavisd-new starts regularly and that it bound correcly
> to the 10024 port.

So what is removing the "$inet_socket_bind = undef" from your config file???

> I have tried several time to restart amavisd-new and postfix without
> success. I had had to restore " $inet_socket_bind = undef;" so that
> amavisd-new continue to access connection and so to continue to work
> correctly..

Sure, what did you expect???